Thank you for Visiting Us at IDEA World 2022, Las Vegas!
Click the Orange Buttons to Certify Virtually
Jacquese Silvas has a master's in education and has been in the fitness industry since 1994. She is the owner of two successful fitness businesses, JACS Figure On Fit and is a co-founder of POWR’d. A certified personal trainer and group fitness instructor, Jacquese is a global presenter who has spoken at local schools, colleges, corporate organizations and many fitness venues. She is also a master trainer for MASHUP® and multiple other formats.
Barbie Brown has a bachelor’s degree in business administration and marketing, is a certified lifestyle coach, an AFAA-certified personal trainer, and a group exercise instructor. Barbie has been in the fitness industry since 2008. She is a MASHUP® master trainer and has taught Camp Gladiator, BODYPUMP™, Pilates, boot camp, total body conditioning, step aerobics, circuit training, active aging, and kickboxing.
Jennifer is an entrepreneur, and fitness educator tha thas been in the fitness industry for 27 years. She is the co-founder of POWRD, LLC and the Fitness/Wellness Manager of an active aging community. Jennifer served as the VP of Operations for Anytime Fitness locations in AZ. She is a certified AFAA personal trainer and group fitness instructor. She is a MASHUP® master trainer, RealRyder cycle Barre Above and Tabata Bootcamp instructor.
Amber is a MASHUP® Master Trainer, NASM PT, ACE GXI, Silver Sneakers
certified and Real Ryder certified with a background in marketing from Fort Worth,
TX. Amber is fun loving and passionate about helping others achieve sustainable goals and finding a balanced approach to living healthier.
MASHUP® offers the global gold standard in Variable-Intensity Interval Training (VIIT) for group fitness programming.
We deliver a group training experience inclusive of all fitness levels without a gym license.
MASHUP®'s turn-key program will give you the skills necessary to effectively coach 3 workouts & 3 levels in 1 class!
Join the MASHUP® team and experience career growth by inserting your own skill set.
- Be able to teach more without wearing out your body.
- Benefit from flexible class scheduling with 15, 30 and 45-minute class options.
- Increase your earning potential with MASHUP® services and products as a Coach Connect member beyond the classroom!
- Increase Your PT clients and/or class numbers by teaching a format that caters to all populations simultaneously (injury-prone, pregnant women, conditioned athletes, active aging adults, novices)!
- Upon registration, you will receive a reference manual with several hundred exercise ideas, 3 printable whiteboards, 3 playlist downloads, and a shirt to get you started!
- Next attend our one-day intensive workshop, take a written exam and receive CEC's from: AFAA = 11, NASM = 1.1, ACE = .7
- Maintain your CPR and PT or GX certification or specialty certification
- No re-certification required.
- Join our music platform Fit Radio with all of the playlists you will ever need to teach MASHUP® plus access music you can use for all other types of classes you teach! If you plan to teach MASHUP® in a gym you need the Coach Pro membership of $19.99/mo.
Pre-requisites: A specialty, basic group fitness or personal training certification, or a degree in Exercise Physiology, Kinesiology, or Physical Therapy.