Thanks for visiting us at FitnessFest 2023!
Click the Orange Buttons to Certify Virtually
Jacquese Silvas has a master's in education and has been in the fitness industry since 1994. She is the owner of two successful fitness businesses, JACS Figure On Fit and is a co-founder of POWR’d. A certified personal trainer and group fitness instructor, Jacquese is a global presenter who has spoken at local schools, colleges, corporate organizations and many fitness venues. She is also a master trainer for MASHUP® and multiple other formats. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more questions!
Barbie Brown has a bachelor’s degree in business administration and marketing, is a certified lifestyle coach, an AFAA-certified personal trainer, and a group exercise instructor. Barbie has been in the fitness industry since 2008. She is a MASHUP® master trainer and has taught Camp Gladiator, BODYPUMP™, Pilates, boot camp, total body conditioning, step aerobics, circuit training, active aging, and kickboxing. Contact email@example.com for more questions!
Jennifer is an entrepreneur, and fitness educator tha thas been in the fitness industry for 27 years. She is the co-founder of POWRD, LLC and the Fitness/Wellness Manager of an active aging community. Jennifer served as the VP of Operations for Anytime Fitness locations in AZ. She is a certified AFAA personal trainer and group fitness instructor. She is a MASHUP® master trainer, RealRyder cycle Barre Above and Tabata Bootcamp instructor.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more questions!
MASHUP® offers the global gold standard in Variable-Intensity Interval Training (VIIT) for group fitness programming.
We deliver a group training experience inclusive of all fitness levels without a gym license.
MASHUP®'s turn-key program will give you the skills necessary to effectively coach 3 workouts & 3 levels in 1 class!
Join the MASHUP® team and experience career growth by inserting your own skill set.
- Be able to teach more without wearing out your body.
- Benefit from flexible class scheduling with 15, 30 and 45-minute class options.
- Increase your earning potential with MASHUP® services and products as a Coach Connect member beyond the classroom!
- Increase Your PT clients and/or class numbers by teaching a format that caters to all populations simultaneously (injury-prone, pregnant women, conditioned athletes, active aging adults, novices)!
- Upon registration, you will receive a reference manual with several hundred exercise ideas, 3 printable whiteboards, 3 playlist downloads, and a shirt to get you started!
- Next attend our one-day intensive workshop, take a written exam and receive CEC's from: AFAA = 11, NASM = 1.1, ACE = .7
- Maintain your CPR and PT or GX certification or specialty certification
- No re-certification required.
- Join our music platform Fit Radio with all of the playlists you will ever need to teach MASHUP® plus access music you can use for all other types of classes you teach! If you plan to teach MASHUP® in a gym you need the Coach Pro membership of $19.99/mo.
Pre-requisites: A specialty, basic group fitness or personal training certification, or a degree in Exercise Physiology, Kinesiology, or Physical Therapy.